Friendly Sons are invited to support Ivins Outreach Center Golf Outing on September 23rd.
Visit www.ivinsoutreach.org for all details.
It is a beautiful day at Yardley Country Club
– Attendees are piped on to the course by a bagpiper in smart fashion. The sound of the Piper will lift all bad shots off of the course.
– Breakfast at 8:00 am – a simple affair in the clubhouse where previous participants can meet, eat, & plan strategy for the day.
– Honorary chairman, Congressman Brian Fitzpatrick will welcome all & give thanks for their support.
– Chaplain Peter Hook of the Veteran’s of Foreign Wars in Yardley, who was recently named VFW’s national Chaplain will give the day’s blessing.
– Shotgun start at 9:00 am – several watering holes are spread our over the beautiful ground of the Yardley Country Club – In 15 years we have never had a golfer die of thirst
– Luncheon approximately at 1:00 pm, where cocktails & awards will be served up for the performers of the day.
Questions? Contact Jean @ Ivins Outreach Center, 215-428-0500 or FSSP member, Jim Gaston, 215-295-4045