St. Patrick’s Day Gala
March 11, 2023 @ 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm$125.00 – $500.00
All members are welcome to join us in celebrating our 252nd Annual St. Patrick’s Gala, which will be held in March for the first time since 2019.
Our special guest speaker is Mr. John Crowley, Executive Chairman of Amicus Therapeutics. John and his family have been profiled numerous times on the front page of The Wall Street Journal and are the subjects of a book by Pulitzer prize-winning journalist Geeta Anand, “The Cure: How a Father Raised $100 Million-And Bucked the Medical Establishment-In a Quest to Save His Children.” The major motion picture, Extraordinary Measures, starring Brendan Fraser and Harrison Ford, is inspired by the Crowley family journey. John is the author of a personal memoir: Chasing Miracles: The Crowley Family Journey of Strength, Hope, and Joy.
• Purchasing an individual ticket or becoming a table captain (10 tickets)
• Advertising in our Program Booklet – options from $125-$1000 and may be purchased via credit card, see options below.
• Becoming a Corporate Sponsor or Special Patron – options from $2,500 to $20,000. Click HERE for more details about our sponsorship packages.
To secure a sponsorship, please email email@example.com or continue scrolling to process payment via PayPal.
• 5.00 pm: Quarterly Business Meeting (New members for induction are encouraged to attend.)
• 6.00 pm: Cocktail Reception
• 7.00 pm: Dinner Service and Formal Program
• 9.00 pm: Live Irish music and Dancing
• 11.00 pm: Conclusion
• Black Tie suggested.
SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES & PROGRAM BOOKLET
• Click HERE to view details on our sponsorship packages and specs for program booklet advertisements (see page 3).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.